Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to Myrtle Beach

It's been a few years since I've been to Myrtle Beach to play golf. When I lived on the East Coast my buddy John and I would go a couple of times a year. Last count I've played 32 of the over 100 courses this great golfing destination offers. Most of them multiple times. This year I will be playing 3 courses I haven't played before; River Club, Litchfield Country Club, and Willbrook Plantion. I choose these courses because of the diversity of the cource architects (River Club; Tom Jackson, Litchfield; Willard Byrd, and Willbrook Plantation; Dan Maples. My favorite Myrtle Beach courses I have played are;

1. Heritage Club
2. International World Tour Golf Links
3. The Witch
4. Glen Dornoch Waterway Golf Links
5. Caledonia Golf and Fish Club

No comments: