Thursday, July 5, 2007

Alpha Golf C830.4 M-Fit System


Outside of the component and Long-Drive world, Alpha Golf is not very well know. But they make some killer components and their drivers are some of the best. The new C830.4 follows in the footsteps of the very successful C830.2, and is also a plasma welded, 460cc, Beta-Titanium club head.

With the 830.4 Alpha has introduced a new concept with the M-Fit System. This system has a sleeve that you attach to your shaft, and then attach the shaft to the club head by sliding the sleeve into the club head and screwing it in from the bottom of the club head. This allows for quick changes of shafts, as long as the shafts have the sleeve attached.

I think this is a very cool concept, mainly because I'm someone who likes to try many shafts and would love to be able to change them quickly. Especially when when new shafts come out and I want to try them with my current club head.

I plan on order one of these and I'll post my review of the whole system.

No comments: